OXFORD ENGLISH FOR CAREERS TOURISM 3 STUDENT S BOOK de
- OXFORD ENGLISH FOR CAREERS TOURISM 3 STUDENT S BOOK
- Número de páginas: 144
- Idioma: INGLÉS
- Formatos: Pdf, ePub, MOBI, FB2
- ISBN: 9780194551069
- Editorial: OXFORD UNIVERSITY PRESS
- Año de edición: 2009
Libros gratis para descargar iphone OXFORD ENGLISH FOR CAREERS TOURISM 3 STUDENT S BOOK 9780194551069
A new, up-to-date course where students learn what they need to know for a career in commerce, tourism, nursing, or technology.
Oxford English for Careers is a series which prepares pre-work students for starting their career. Everything in each Student's Book is vocation-specific, which means students get the language, information, and skills they need to help them get a job in their chosen career. The complete series will cover Commerce, Tourism, Nursing, and Technology at Pre-Intermediate and Intermediate levels.
* Focuses on the functional language needed to succeed in the job. Grammar, vocabulary, and skills are all contextualized in real work situations.
* An aspirational approach includes It's my job profiles of real professionals, and specialist facts, figures, and quotations on every page.
* Writing bank or Reading bank gives practice in working with specialist texts.
* Contemporary, easy-to-navigate design with an In this unit learning menu and an end-of-unit Checklist with CEF Can-do tick boxes.
* Revision and extension with Projects and Webquests, a student's website with consolidation exercises from the unit, and a handy Key words list at the end of every unit with the essential vocabulary.
* Teacher's Resource Book provides a specialist background to the area for every unit, plus easy-to-understand tips, additional activities for mixed ability classes, and Grammar tests and Communication worksheets.